Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hopelessness and Tragedy




My first losing day and its exploited all my limitations in one, Im feeling very low but for myself I just have to pick up the pieces and learn from my mistakes. I chased losses today until I had 50 euro left. Thats all thats in the bank now at the moment so tomorrow i'll have to build up everything again. A very foolish evening but possibly its thought me a valuable lesson that a loss of 20 euro is much better than a loss of 130 euros.
I had passed the first few tests that were thrown in my direction but alas I have been unhinged by one of the most lethal evils lying out there waiting for rookie traders.

I will move onward and upward and am glad this day has come and gone, I owe it to myself to learn from this bad bad day, I am Still alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment